LOOKING FOR SCIENTISTS, OR ENGINEERS, OR SKILLED LABOR?
We’re not scientists or engineers, but we know a lot of them.
Science, Engineering, & Skilled Labor Recruiting Minneapolis & St Paul
We have years of experience working in the staffing industry, so we don’t just know the right people for your job, we know how to find them when they’re not looking. Whether it’s scientific, engineering, or skilled labor our recruiting goal is to make you wish you could hire more than one candidate. You should never have to settle.
When you need to hire, whether it’s for a temporary opening or a full-time addition to your team, you want the right candidate, fast. Our science and engineering recruiting professionals can help. We recruit for top employers throughout Minneapolis and St. Paul.
You are not just a number!
Instead of measuring success only by the numbers, we measure it by:
- Candidate & client loyalty
- Candidate development
- Client partnership
- Relationships built on trust
At Verum Technical, we provide the people you need, when you need them. We specialize in science and engineering staffing for the following job disciplines:
Verum provides science recruiting in the following disciplines:
- Science & Laboratory
- Pharmaceutical R&D and Manufacturing
- Nutraceutical Manufacturing
- Medical Device R&D and Manufacturing
- Food and Beverage R&D and Manufacturing
- Clinical Research
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Personal Care Product R&D and Manufacturing
- Consumer Product R&D and Manufacturing
- Colleges and Universities
Verum provides engineering recruiting in the following disciplines:
- Designers / Drafters
- Electrical / Electronics
- Engineering Technicians
- Health, Safety and Environmental
- Instrumentation / Controls
- Manufacturing / Processing
- Plant / Facilities / MRO
- Project Management
- Quality / Lean / Six Sigma
- Research & Development
- Technical Publications / Writing
- Testing & Validation
Verum provides skilled labor recruiting for the following positions:
- Quality Technician
- Quality Inspect
- Production Supervisor
- Maintenance Technician
- Biomedical Equipment Technician
- Packaging Technician
- Press Brake Operator
- Medical Device Assembler
- Chemical Operator
- Chemical Technician
- Chemical Weigher
- Coating Technician
- Facilities Maintenance Technician
- Electronics Technician
- Engineering Technician
- Prescale Technicial
Our Recruiting Services
Contract and Contract-to-Hire
Either bring a candidate on for a project or minimize the risk of a bad hire by trying an associate on the job to assess skills, work ethic, and fit before extending an offer. It reduces the cost to hire and liability of a bad hire and allows you to make smarter hiring decisions.
Shorten your search for top talent. Verum Technical will take 100% responsibility for finding the candidates you want to hire. And you don’t pay us anything until you hire a candidate we refer.
As your science and engineering recruiting partner, we can manage all aspects of the hiring process, including:
- Developing the job description
- Profiling your ideal candidate
- Creating a sourcing strategy
- Recruiting candidates
- Completing telephone screens and in person interviews
- Administering assessment tests
- Completing background screening
- Conducting reference checks
- Development and presentation of job offers
Summary of Understanding
Verum Technical’s process is unique in that we will give you a formal document, a “Summary of Understanding,” so all parties are clear on what type of position needs to be filled.
- Company/Department Overview
- Position Title
- Principal Responsibilities
- Organizational Relationships
- Basic Requirements Skills/Abilities
- “Must Have” Skills/Abilities
- “Would Love To Have” Skills/Abilities
- Personality/Company Culture Fit
Take the next step.
Call us today at 612-843-1820 or contact us.